Rushed3 Rushed3

I was in this shit

Great collaboration. Your part terk was really well done and stood out, as did plasma's. Great job guys!

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

2 times as better then the first

And probally even more. I was throughly impressed with every bit of this animation. The animation itself gave me the impression of "Let's take a simple generic theme and make it completely badass". All of you pulled this off to perfection.
10/10

WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

Creative and Amazing

I loved almost every aspect of this animation, In fact, i loved EVERY aspect of this.
The art was great and the song fit perfectly with the animation itself.
Can't wait to see more from a great animator as yourself and i look forward to what other interesting and very inspiring concepts you will make.
10/10 easy.

Another Sonic Battle Another Sonic Battle

um.....ok but the sound and ground was kinda bad

was pretty god but the sound loop was pretty bad and the ground had white all over it, was kinda short but still good! keep em coming

Megaman X: the 'MM' Megaman X: the 'MM'

good movie, funny

that was funny, and was a good idea. you should do some more, but! dont say at the top, like <sigmas randomly screaming> that was the only bad thing i saw

Shadowii2 responds:

Hell yes Im gonna do more, but yeah, I was kinda lazy when I finished this so that's why subtitling got bad ^^"

Anyways, nice you enjoyed!

Random-licious Random-licious

wow that was sad

sad!!! now tell me how to send you to the obituaries

KillPacman:Double Trouble KillPacman:Double Trouble

Ithink it was fucking kick-ass awsome!!!!!!!

You did a god damn awsome movie!!!! It could use some touch ups here and there but this is one of my top three movies on this website!!! Overall: IT WAS FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!

Children's world Children's world

May the world live in hell by the clown!

May the world live in HELL by the fun eatin clown!FEAR THE CLOWN!!!!!!!

Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P2) Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P2)

If i could give a better score I WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!

God fuck make another!!!! Il love it . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fucker mother god take me to this place and give me these powers!!!!!!!!!!

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

great movie I could watch it for hours!!!

Great movie I think you should make more because that was Hilarious ... But It should have more violence